Personal Data Processing Policy
The Surveyeah portal/panel is owned by TRADATECH S.r.l. with sole shareholder,
with registered office in via De Amicis 47, 20123 Milan, Tax Code/VAT no. 08335940964,
hereinafter “the Company”.
The Company, through the Surveyeah portal/panel, is responsible for the collection and sampling of data of individuals for the purpose of submitting the sample components to anonymous paid online surveys, commissioned by third parties from the Company directly or from other parties which have business relationships with the Company.
The Company is committed to the protection of Personal Data entrusted by registered users to the Surveyeah portal/panel. Therefore, the management activities and the security of the aforementioned data are carried out responsibly, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on the protection of personal data currently in force (GDPR EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Privacy Code Decree Laws 196/2003, 101/2018).
This policy explains who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, what data we will need, how we will handle it, to whom it may be communicated (e.g. third party companies, Research Institutes), where it may be transferred and what your rights are.
Who will process my data?
Your data will be processed by the Company as Data Controller.
The Company itself will be responsible for part of the processing through its own company organisation. The list of external Data Processors is available upon request.
In what place?
The servers for the Surveyeah portal/panel are located in Amsterdam (Netherlands). The processing of Personal Data takes place on these servers, in the Company office or in the office of any external Data Processors.
What data will you collect and process about me?
The Company will ask you to provide mandatorily certain data when registering your account with the Surveyeah portal/panel:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Postal code (if applicable)
You may freely and voluntarily provide additional data during the registration of your account with the Surveyeah portal/panel, namely:
- First name
- Last name
Surveyeah also collects the Panelists’ IP, to track the geographical location
and verify that it is the same declared at registration.
In the continued interaction with the Surveyeah portal/panel, aimed at ensuring that you can participate in anonymous paid surveys, you can freely choose to provide other personal data, also concerning sensitive information (e.g. health status). Please note that in this case it will be your free choice to provide these data.
Why do you need my data?
The Company will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the website and the Surveyeah portal/panel
- To select paid surveys to propose to you, based on your profile and interests
- To send you communications informing you of Surveyeah activities
- To grant you awards or remuneration
- To request for opinions aimed at improving the experience offered by the website and the Surveyeah portal/panel
- To generate statistical analyses of an anonymous nature (e.g. frequency of participation in paid surveys)
- To update all users on the conditions of use of the site
The Company will carry out the processing, with regard to all
the activities described above, on the basis of the consent
you freely expressed when registering with the portal.
With particular regard to the first point, please also note that the processing will be necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations with our customers: in the absence of such data, therefore, the Company will not be able to fulfil the contractual activities preparatory to your participation in paid surveys (e.g. sampling) and, consequently, you will not be able to participate in the surveys and therefore be remunerated.
The amount and the adequacy of the data provided will be assessed each time, in order to determine the resulting decisions and avoid the processing of data exceeding that required for the purposes pursued.
We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than those described in this policy, unless we inform you in advance and obtain your consent where necessary.
How will you use my data?
The Company has among its objectives the protection of the data that are given to us, basing their treatment on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. Your personal data will be processed under the utmost security and confidentiality with the aid of state-of-the-art IT systems and software.
How long will you retain my information?
Your personal data will be stored, from its reception/updating, for a period consistent with the purposes of processing indicated above. User data recorded on the Surveyeah portal/panel will generally be retained as long as the user remains “active” in participating in paid surveys. The Company’s commitment is to delete all data relating to a user 48 months after the last participation in a paid survey.
Will you share my information with other parties?
For the purposes referred to in points 1, 3 and 5, your data may be disclosed
to third parties, mainly parties which have business relationships with the
Company, to comply with contractual obligations (e.g. inclusion in paid
surveys) or any obligations under the law or national and EU regulations.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your data may also be communicated abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question ensures an “adequate” level of protection.
Other than the cases discussed, your personal data will not be disclosed.
What are my rights?
At any time, you will have the right to ask, by written request to be made by email to [email protected], for:
- access to your personal data
- correction of your personal data in case of inaccuracy of the same
- cancellation (right to be forgotten) before the time indicated in the section “How long will you retain my information?”
- limitation of processing of your data
Such requests will be taken care of and fulfilled within 30 calendar days. We will give your request our utmost consideration to ensure the full exercise of your rights. In case of cancellation you will receive via email a confirmation that the cancellation has taken place.
You will also have:
- the right to object to processing, if it is carried out for the purposes referred to in points 2, 3, 4 and 5
- the right to data portability, that is to say to receive the personal data you provided in a structured, machine-readable standard format
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it)
Can I withdraw my consent after giving it?
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent. This will not, however:
- undermine the lawfulness of the processing that happened based on the consent that was provided before withdrawal
- prevent further processing of the same data on other legal bases (for example, contractual or legal obligations to which the Company is subject)
Is there anything else I need to know?
Yes, there are a few other important points you need to know:
- the Surveyeah portal/panel needs in some cases to use some of your browsing information (such as IP address and cookies) to ensure that you do not participate more than once in the same paid survey or that you do not participate in surveys that are incompatible with your geographical location;
- the Surveyeah portal/panel contains links to third party websites or services (generally relating to parties which have business relationships with the Company). These links concern online surveys or other activities/information of possible interest to registered users. The Company hereby disclaims any liability for the content and privacy procedures of websites and/or companies that have nothing to do with the Company.
- In order to offer maximum protection for the data relating to your registration the Company recommends keeping your password confidential and logging out at the end of each session (particularly if the session happened on a public access device).
Still have questions?
For more information on this policy or any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can contact directly the parties indicated in the section “Who will process my data?” or via the email address [email protected].
Last updated on January 28, 2021